The Nitro Euro Style Rollator by Drive Medical offers the best in comfort and convenience. The frame is made of a lightweight aluminum material making the rollator very mobile View more
The Nitro Euro Style Rollator by Drive Medical offers the best in comfort and convenience. The frame is made of a lightweight aluminum material making the rollator very mobile and easy to use, but still durable and designed to be used in any occasion. The large front wheels allow the Nitro Rollator to be used on any terrain, indoors or out. The item also conforms to a number of people who need to use it. The flexible height adjustable removable back and the height adjustable ergonomic handles allow for many customization options for convenience. The Nitro Rollator is also easy for transport due to its frame which can be folded up with one hand and a durable fold-up handle built in to the seat. The Nitro Euro Style Rollator is perfect for anyone who wants a convenient four wheel rollator that operates virtually anywhere.Features and Benefits
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- Large front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use
- Flexible, height adjustable and removable back support adds safety and comfort
- Seat with fold-up handle is durable and comfortable
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Frame can be folded with one hand for ultra compact storage and portability
- Ergonomically designed handles are height adjustable
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Comes with removable carry pouch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Handle Height: 33.5"-38.25"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 27.75"
- Seat Depth: 8"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Height: 20.5"
- Front Caster Size: 10"
- Rear Caster Size: 8"
- Product Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
|Product Installation||No Installation Required|
|Product Assembly||Basic Assembly Required|
|Warrenty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!